AquaSense Shower Stool
When standing up in the bathtub or the shower becomes difficult, a shower stool can offer security and comfort, in the shower as well as in the bath
This Shower stool, by AquaSense®, is ideal for shower enclosures and narrow bathtubs, this height adjustable shower stool is made from lightweight aluminum tubing and blow-molded plastic. It features a textured surface and 4 slip resistant rubber safety tips.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 250 lbs
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces
- A removable push-button armrest supports transferring in and out of the bathtub
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 18" to 22"
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|